I decided to dig the old TWH out last week when I figured out that my Sony HBH-300 was nearly useless with the 700p BT implementation. Not a day later I forgot it in my pocket and it went through the washing machine. I let it sit for a few days to dry out, and yesterday tried pairing it. No go. I waited another day and tried again this morning. Bingo! It works. I called voicemail to test it out and it sounded fantastic. Next a live person test - I called the GF and her first comment was that I sounded much better and clearer! Amazing.

And BTW - the TWH which I hated when I bought it for my 650, works very well with the 700p, even before its cleansing. It actually stays paired most of the day. And now it even sounds perfectly clear.