Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    I want to replace my 512 SD card with a 2 gig , how do I transfer my old info to new card?
  2. #2  
    I used my card reader. Create a folder for the files on your PC's hard drive, copy everything off the old card into the folder on your hard drive. Pop in the new card, copy everything to the new card. If you don't have a card reader, you can use PFB (Palm File's freeware). Just make sure you have all the same folders and folder structures created after you are done.
  3.    #3  

Posting Permissions