Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1.    #1  
    I'm going to call T-Mobile to request the unlock code for my Treo 600 so I can move it to Cingular. I've read instructions to tell the CSR person that I need to travel to some country that isn't serviced by T-Mobile. Please advise which country(ies) that I should say I'm going to to smooth this process and not get an arguement from the CSR. And, I'm out of my T-Mobile contract.

  2. #2  
    You don't have to go through all that. I had a treo that was locked to AT&T and I'm a Cingular customer. I have treo unlocking software I put the disc in, did a hot sync (all ten files) to install it on my treo hit the icon and my treo has been unlocked for the past 6 months now. Do you need the software?

Posting Permissions