PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 160

PHP Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 162
Treo 600 w/2 GB SD card - webOS Nation Forums
  1.    #1  
    okay, I have a Treo600 and just bought the 2.0 GB SD card so I could do some custom ringtones and do the mp3 thing. Take the card out of the package, put it in the Treo, format and it tells me I have 1938.0MB free to use. Format it again to make sure I'm not loopy and it does the same thing. Anyone have this problem before?
    That seems right. You lose some space when you format your card.
  3.    #3  
    gotcha, I was thinking something else and didn't think about what I was doing, until my partner came over and pointed it out to me. Gotta love those "cheif technologist" types, they know everything.