Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TopTongueBarry
  1.    #1  
    I've not checked it this can be downloaded freely (once registered). Other sites have 2 rar and/or pdf archives, but are protected by requiring a vip/paid membership.

Still this site 1) suggests they allow limited free leech and 2) allows to zoom the image to an usable dimension

Inventec Opal - 6050A2430401 | Forum Teknisi Laptop Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    I've not checked it this can be downloaded freely (once registered). Other sites have 2 rar and/or pdf archives, but are protected by requiring a vip/paid membership.

Still this site 1) suggests they allow limited free leech and 2) allows to zoom the image to an usable dimension

Inventec Opal - 6050A2430401 | Forum Teknisi Laptop Indonesia
    In case that link happens to go dead someday, here's a local copy for keepers.

Attached Images Attached Images
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    codepoet80 likes this.
    TTB!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Super sweet!

Sent from my OnePlus One awaiting a LuneOS port
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    In case that link happens to go dead someday, here's a local copy for keepers.

http://forums.webosnation.com/attach...1&d=1468123418
    You don't happen to have the same one for the regular or 4G Touchpads, do you? These schematics would be of great help in getting the mainline kernel running
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2