Like Tree17Likes
  • 4 Post By Herrie
  • 2 Post By Grabber5.0
  • 1 Post By jonwise80
  • 4 Post By Herrie
  • 2 Post By MudShark22
  • 4 Post By Grabber5.0
  1.    #1  
    The webOS Internals Wiki page never had Doctor files for the TP Go, and the files have been removed from all the upload mirrors on Herrie's blog.

If anybody has access to this file, would you mind sending me a PM?
    PM sent
  3.    #3  
    Thanks to all who so quickly replied, I've got the files now and look forward to fiddling with them this weekend.
    I'll try and see if I can update the Doctors including some "service pack" that fixes the Yahoo, Google, GlobalSign, skips firstuse, completely disables the Palm profile/callback stuff and a bit more Just need to find time
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Does anyone happen to still have a 3.0.5 or 3.0.4 go doctor in their possession? If so please send it to me by email at shaunhanlon@yahoo.com.
    Please send to my email as my pm does not work. Thank you.
    Hello everybody! Not so far I got Touchpad Go 3G ATT 32Gb and wanted to reset it, but all links, that I found on webOS doctor are died...
    I will be very thankfull, if someone will send me webOS doctor 3.0.5 via email vlad.developer9@gmail.com
    Anyone still have this archived? I don't have a Go, but would like to include it in my restoration archive.
    Check out my webOS archival and development projects: http://www.jonandnic.com/webos | Like my apps? Why not buy me a coffee?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonwise80 View Post
    Anyone still have this archived? I don't have a Go, but would like to include it in my restoration archive.
    I probably have it, or one like it.
    jonwise80 and Preemptive like this.
    Willing to share? You could put it in my OneDrive dropbox...

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Av5IQUxnr8DUjrwPbDeOi0ni4AQ1wQ
    Check out my webOS archival and development projects: http://www.jonandnic.com/webos | Like my apps? Why not buy me a coffee?
    Preemptive likes this.
    I have various Go Doctors that I could share as well as NDI (Nova Device Installer) a sort of powerfull flasher used by Palm/HP devs that allows you to do only partial flash of rootfs, certain firmware updates and bypass First Use as well without DeviceTool.jar

Sent from my Titan using Tapatalk
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    I have a 304 Go doctor amd I believe a 305 one as well. One of them has Classic and the other does not.

I have a data disc I will look for in my box o Palm stuff

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Preemptive and dkirker like this.
    I put what I have up there.