Im wondering if someone might know where to point me.

i have a KVM cable im using to stretch out the distance between my computer and monitor. the hitch is, the kvm cable, at least the keyboard and mouse parts, have both male ends. I dont want to jhook this cable into a switch just so i have a place to plug my mouse and keyboard in.

Im trying to find oput if there is such a thing as a ps2 cable coupler. sort of the same thing you would use to hook two rca cables together except wit the ps2 cables. basically a VERY short ps2 cable with 2 female? preferably not even a cable.

i know thats a lot of rambling for what is esentially a basic question. anyway, could someone point me in the right direction? ive tried local computer shops and even places like radio shack. no luck. Atlanta area if that helps...