Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    Hello. I am a 270, T-Mobile user (yeah!). I am going on a trip to China/Korea/Australia next year (I hope). Can I and How can I use my USA Treo in those countries (using a wireless service)?
    Thanks much pals! m00se
  2. #2  
    Call up T-mobile and ask them to activate something called "international roaming" on your account.

    You'll be billed $1 a minute if you make/receive a phone call internationally though. SMS messages are charged extra I think also. You'll have to call T-mobile for the details on each country.

    If you want to use your phone a lot, then I'd recommend getting a prepaid sim card in the country you're in. They're much cheaper but make sure you buy one with a provider that supports 900mhz GSM.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks so much for helping; I will contact T-Mobile.

Posting Permissions