Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    when making a call - under hang up, hold, speakerphone and mute there are various new commands. What are they used for?
  2. #2  
    If you press those keys on the keypad, they are equivalent to pressing the buttons on the screen. These equivalent keys are not new, they just weren't listed on the screen although they were documented in the manual.
  3. #3  
    So, for example, the space bar activates the speakephone.
  4. #4  
    is thyere a keyboard equivalent for hold?
  5. #5  
    CR will mute
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    is thyere a keyboard equivalent for hold?
    Yupp: '.' (meaning the Dot)
    treopolis -the German treo site

    Now in beta testing: treopolis 2.0

Posting Permissions