Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    This is my first post
    I am a Verizon Treo 650 Owner. My Contract with Verizon ended in June. I recently bought a Unlocked GSM Treo 650. Now I am looking for going with Prepaid/Pay as you Go Service as I dont want to commit to a plan as I might move ot of this country in the next six months.

    I see a lot of prepaid activated SIMS available for sale on Ebay. My questions is if I buy one of these SIMs will I abe able to port my existing number to this SIM?. And If I can do that Is there any cost associated with that?

    Even though this is my first post here. I have been following threads from this forum for a long time and hope to get the experts to post answers to my question.

    Thanks all
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Axim X30H -> Treo 650(Verizon)
  2. #2  

  3. spiVeyx's Avatar
    573 Posts
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Most providers let you get out of your contract if you move out of the country or to an area where the provider does not have service. I know this is true for Cingular anyway.

Posting Permissions