Hi have a Sprint T650 and well to make a long story short, I need to move my 'number' to verizon. Now that verizon supports the 650 and both Sprint and Verizon are CDMA, can I call Verizon and have them activate my Sprint branded T650 without having to get the serial cable and hacking the ROM?