What is the name of the device that hook up your cell phone to your landline phone to allow you to make and receive calls from the landline phones via the cell phone? There are threads on this and I just can't remember what to search for. I am also looking for a basic candybar style Sprint phone (with a loud ringer) that is compatible to such a device. Can you recommend such a phone also?