Global Posts
    831 Global Posts
    I have 4 new-in-box Touchpad cases. The last of my 3 Touchpads experienced catastrophic battery failure, destroying the screen. I have 4 unopened boxes of cases asking for a new home. Just asking shipping cost. Take one, take all.

I won't be in the forum much now that the last of my WebOS devices has met it's end but I'll check back to check this thread until they are gone. But I will always have a soft-spot for WebOS. I'm amazed how the industry still copies more WebOS features as the years pass.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    I agree webOS was way before it’s time

Sorry to hear about your deaths as I had experienced my Touchpad do the same thing but I still have my FrankinPre sitting on a puck as a museum piece
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    very sad that your touchpad met it's end. I'm just playing around with mine, having figured, I better charge that sucker up lest it never wakes again.

Fantastic piece of hardware. I might be interested, but it's hard to really look at investing more in something that is an museum piece at this point.

Still - which case - is it the hp original flip silicone? I think I already have a back up version, unopened. I also have a Timbuk2 case that could probably be used on something else.
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts
    It's the original silicon case. I have sent out two and have two left.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    That's a generous offer! I have two TPads that are still like new. They live on their charging stands and only wake up when the power fails. Then I just put them back to sleep again. They make me sad. I wish I had better uses for them.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!