Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Hello all! I'm in the market for a Pre 3, preferably in at least good/very good condition. If anybody has one they'd like to offer up PM me or post here so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Proud owner of a 16GB HP Touchpad since 10/26/2011!
    Proud PALM user since the Palm III in 2002
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have a Pre 3, AT&T, Unlocked, Mint Condition. I never used it on any carrier. Just bought it for Nostalgia. I take it out once in a while and play with it, then put it back in the dresser. It comes with wireless charger, Phone (Almost brand new), Charger, but no USB cable. That was the only thing I ever used, and it broke :-(. Other than that, the phone is in Immaculate condition. Let me know if you are still looking before I put it up for sale.
    I have a Brand New HP Veer, perfect condition in every way. let me know, has touch feature with a Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
    I have a Pre 3, AT&T, Unlocked, Mint Condition. I never used it on any carrier. Just bought it for Nostalgia. I take it out once in a while and play with it, then put it back in the dresser. It comes with wireless charger, Phone (Almost brand new), Charger, but no USB cable. That was the only thing I ever used, and it broke :-(. Other than that, the phone is in Immaculate condition. Let me know if you are still looking before I put it up for sale.
    is ti still available? i am willing to buy
    I want buy too. Welcome every in EU
    Just posted a Pre3 for sale in Marketplace.
    Any Pre3's looking for a happy home? I'm looking
    at&t, anyone?
    Hello! I would like to buy a Pre 3 and I'm from India. I previously bought one from a good friend on this forum and was very fond of it. But broke that one during an argument with my father. Would someone be interested in selling a Pre 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis Patterson View Post
    Hello! I would like to buy a Pre 3 and I'm from India.
    I'm not sure who the service providers are in India, but there's a Verizon Pre 3 (CDMA plus GSM) on eBay right now for $150. It's described as being "in great shape", but then they go on to describe the cracked bezel. I've heard that the GSM side can be unlocked, but I've never tried it because I only use the CDMA side. I would be interested in it just for the battery, but $150 is a lot for a used and questionable battery.
    Any GSM unlocked device would work fine here in India. A pre unlocked device is what I'm looking for as unlocking a locked Pre 3 is impossible here. A figure around 100-125$ should be OK. I bought the previous one for the same price though the battery was removed during shipping. Lucky I was able to purchase a dead one in India for the battery!
    I wouldn't get a Verizon Pre 3. I tried it here in NL with various providers (Vodafone, Lyca, T-Mobile), however it's pretty close to impossible to get a decent signal on GSM. Even with firmware from AT&T or EU Pre 3 flashed to the modem!
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    This is making my search tough! Any unlocked european Pre 3?
    I have an unlocked working UK/RoI Pre 3 that I think I'd be interested in selling. I bought it new from the UK and still have the original box. I'll fire it to up make sure it's OK. The battery life was never great but I see Sumy is still selling higher spec Pre 3 batteries here in the market place for a few dollars.
    Sorry but I haven’t visited the forum for days due to my sciatica pain. Just saw your post sineansceal. Sounds okay to me. Any luck turning on the phone?
    Hi, yes. It powered up fine. It's in very good condition as I didn't use it that much due to my work email app wasn't compatible. Just a note, gmail was working up until all the cert issues started happening. I tried all the patches etc but no joy but I couldn't get it working for my Touch Pad either so perhaps I wasn't doing it right or they just needed to be factory reset. I can send on photos. I think you can do private message PM here but I don't know how. I'll try to look into that. In the mean time I'll take some pics. Anything else you need to know?
    I couldn’t figure out how to pm either.
    I’ve been accessing the site on my phone and that could be a reason why I couldn’t send PM. I tried tapping on the user name and nothing pops up.
    I think it's broken. I get, "sorry, the contents could not be loaded". I've reported this fault.

However, If I open the user name url in a new tab or cut n paste I get to their page and can open the message box from there. Try clicking this: https://forums.webosnation.com/members/554983.html

At the top left of this page, you'll see your user name and to the right a 'new' link with a number. This is a drop down list which includes new PMs. Click that to go to your inbox or just click your user name for an account overview (that last bit doesn't work either - use the settings link or the same new tab work around).
    Last edited by Preemptive; 09/19/2018 at 10:31 AM.
    Thanks Preemptive. That worked. I was able to send a PM. Strangely when I try to add the photos in the PM it looks for a URL, whereas in the open forum it doesn't. Anyway I'll just add the photos here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast