Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    replacement battery for HP Pre 3, replace original HSTNH-C30C-S, 157-10158-00 BP4

Manufactured in February 2015 with 1300mAh Sinowatt cells and PCB with original HP security IC, with overcharge, overdischarge protection on the PCB, over heat protection etc ...

I am using 2 batteries from same batch in both of my HP Pre 3, they are working great. Capacity shown in battery info is same as original, as the cell capacity is already programmed inside HP IC and can not be altered.

Item location: Slovenia Europe
    Payment: PayPal
    Price 15 USD for 1 pcs, 25 USD for 2 pcs, if you need more let me know and I will calculate the price
    Shipping: AIR mail (up to 10 days to reach USA, Canada ...)

PM me for details

interested
    Argh.. I JUST bought three from eBay after looking for some elsewhere and not finding any!
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    Argh.. I JUST bought three from eBay after looking for some elsewhere and not finding any!
    as the proverb goes... "there's not 2 without 3, and 4 follows", so you could still buy a 4th :P
    Hi,

I am looking for a new battery for my Pre 3. Do you still have some left for sale? I was not able to send you any PM since I got an error message saying "Sumy has exceeded their stored private messages quota..."

Br,
    Kim
    Just to report that my eBay battery after a couple of months is now hitting 99% health, at 1206 / 1218 mAh

In other words, so far so good.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    For anyone looking for a replacement battery for their Pre3 I've been using one of these in my Pre3 for several months now without issue. I'd highly recommend ordering one or two.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    That was in my plans since a few months. waiting for when sumy is back online
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    That was in my plans since a few months. waiting for when sumy is back online
    Now I know, what you mean. Just tried to pm Sumy, but his inbox is full
    Anyone has a different channel available?

Cheers,
    UW
    Handspring Visor -> Palm Centro -> HP Pre 3 / HP TP 4G -> amazon fire phone 64GB
    I have his email, but I got no answer there, too
    Sadly when he travels for business he is easily unreachable, and last time he was here apparently was just for a day
    I have his email, but I got no answer there, too
    Sadly when he travels for business he is easily unreachable, and last time he was here apparently was just for a day
    pm should work again
    Handspring Visor -> Palm Centro -> HP Pre 3 / HP TP 4G -> amazon fire phone 64GB
    mmm noticed he's online, thanks

Will wait until he reads my old pm and/or my old email
  13.    #13  
    mmm noticed he's online, thanks

Will wait until he reads my old pm and/or my old email
    My inbox cleared (30 or so very old deleted) .... & I am back for one month so I will be online every day.
    :P:P

do you prefer a new email (or pm) ? :P:P:P:P
  15.    #15  
    :P:P

do you prefer a new email (or pm) ? :P:P:P:P
    Both PM or email are OK
    I've sent you a PM Sumy.
    Feedback for Sumy:

I got my new Pre3 battery from Sumy about a week ago, but didn't test it until today. It seems to work really well. Great deal! Nice to have a new battery for the old beast.
    IIIxe | z22 | Pre 3 | Bold 9900 | Q10 | Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuswap View Post
    Feedback for Sumy:

I got my new Pre3 battery from Sumy about a week ago, but didn't test it until today. It seems to work really well. Great deal! Nice to have a new battery for the old beast.
    Hi,

same feedback from here! Dr. Battery shows 100% health while my original one was down to 50%and this is not only numbers, the phone lasts really longer than before.
    Thanks Sumy!

UW
    I have just tested the battery from Sumy about three weeks, and has proven to work excellent.

If you need a battery, do not hesitate. It is highly recommended.

Thank you Sumy, I'm impressed!
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Do these batteries work with the camera flash?

The Mugen batteries always died in a heartbeat the moment the pre tried to fire the flash...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast