Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    I really don't know what they're called, but I lost both of the cloth covers that came with my Sprint Pres (we have two in the house). I have no idea where to get them from, so if anyone has one or two and isn't using them, I'm willing to pay! Any reasonable price will be considered.

  2. #2  
    I still have mine I will send it to you for the cost of shipping
  3. #3  
    you can get them from ebay and
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

    ...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  4.    #4  
    thank you xobx! I will send a PM.

    workerb - I checked both today and did not see them, but I will look again.

    thanks for the replies.

    EDIT: found em.

    Palm Pre / Palm Pre Plus / Palm Pre GSM OEM Sprint Microfiber Cleaning Pouch Carrying Case Skin:Amazon:Electronics
    Last edited by mrsyeltzin; 09/01/2010 at 11:14 PM.
  5. #5  
    I have one available.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    I have one available.
    Thanks. I just bought two on eBay, so I really don't need anymore. I do appreciate the offer though.

  7. #7  
    Somebody in another thread called them "sleeping bags." I like that.

    I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton

Posting Permissions