Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by needtodownloadafile View Post
    tool listed on the linked page
    I'd ask the question there; the poster is not a regular contributor here, but is on XDA -- which is a great community for modders.
    Check out webOS Archive for preservation and development projects: webosarchive.org | Follow the Archive on Twitter | Like my apps? Why not buy me a coffee?
  2.    #22  
    I really wanted to use LuneOS on my Touchpad, but the last XDA release from February does not have working Wi-Fi, and the EggNog Late version blanks the display.

Guess I will have to try the battery slaying Andriod again.
    Quote Originally Posted by needtodownloadafile View Post
    I really wanted to use LuneOS on my Touchpad, but the last XDA release from February does not have working Wi-Fi, and the EggNog Late version blanks the display.

Guess I will have to try the battery slaying Andriod again.
    Our recent system upgrades (Qt5 -> Qt6, new compositor etc) broke TouchPad support completely, we're now trying to migrate to mainline kernel from 3.4 kernel, but still quite some work to be done there. We can boot the kernel, but no UI, sound etc yet, so that all needs sorting still.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    It just feels like Touchpad hardware just isn't fast enough or have enough RAM to work well anymore. Hopefully it will work.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    It just feels like Touchpad hardware just isn't fast enough or have enough RAM to work well anymore. Hopefully it will work.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    It should be fine with some tuning. We can add OC-ing etc again. Some swap and special RAM options. With not having a translation layer in between, it should be quicker hopefully.

Sent from my Titan pocket using Tapatalk
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12