Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Herrie
  1.    #1  
    I think i might be missing something. I can't seem to figure out how to bring up more symbols on the LuneOS keyboard. I have the latest stable release installed on a Nexus 4, and you can pull up some symbols on the keyboard, but things like a carrot ( ^ ) are missing and I can't seem to figure out how to pull that up. I have a carrot in my WiFi password, so I can't log in to my WiFi.
    SHIFT + 6. if you got ENG Querty keyboard
  3.    #3  
    I really appreciate the response, but I am trying it as I type this and I am getting the input of 6. I tried pressing shift, and i tried holding shift while i press the 6 key and no luck.
    I really appreciate the response, but I am trying it as I type this and I am getting the input of 6. I tried pressing shift, and i tried holding shift while i press the 6 key and no luck.
    It seems we might have forgotten this one for the phone keyboard. I indeed cannot find it, so thanks for the feedback. We'll fix this and include it in a new build!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    MAMISHO likes this.