I have a 2019 LG Smart TV, model UM6910PUA running webOS 5.00.02 and I want to play free Hoopla and Kanopy videos from my local library (Hoopla Digital and Kanopy). These are two awesome, totally free, TV and movie streaming sources available from most local libraries, if you aren't aware. You need nothing more than your library card.

I do not have any external streaming device (Roku, Firestick, Chromecast, Apple TV, etc.)

The LG Content store does not have either the Hoopla app or the Kanopy app.

I was hoping to play a Hoopla video by going directly to the Hoopla Digital website in the LG TV webOS browser, log into Hoopla, and play the videos which I had already checked out from Hoopla/Library using my desktop computer.

I was able to get all the way to the Hoopla website and log in. I could access my account and my reserved/checked-out videos. However, when I opened the video and pressed "Play", I got the following error message:

"This title is not playable from this browser. Please download our app to play this title."

Rats. Is there any work-around or other method besides buying an external streaming device? Thanks in advance for the help.