Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By George the bear
  1.    #1  
    In my case... the exact model it's 49LF590V-ZA. Recently i have installed the firmware 3.21.40 recently released.

Immediatelly after this newest firmware installed i start to obtain a little trouble................ when i turn on my tv from a standby if i try to open the "SETTING" menĂ¹ via the "GEAR" Icon (present in top right corner on home menu) the TV become irresponsive.
    On TV every image or audio goes in freeze........... i see for a moment a BLACK SCREEN ad immediatelly after all become normal and it's restart to works as if nothing had happened.
    After this somethigs like a crash i can open, only right now, the "SETTING" menu correctly..................... but if i turn off my tv and re-turn on this crash it's reappears. The TV present this trouble only immediatelly it's turned on from a standby.

It's someone can suggest how i can check ?

Thanks in advance.
  2.    #2  
    Really... no one at home have a LF590V LG Series ?!?!?
    Hi,

...no one on the forum has a matching model, or if they do maybe it is not suffering the same issues.

Fixes to try:

1. Full reset
    2. Remove power cable and leave for five minutes before reattaching the power
    Preemptive likes this.