1.    #1  
    As of yesterday (5/15/2020) I still received gmail on my Veer but as of 3 weeks ago I cannot send.
    As of today I cannot receive or send.

The Veer Email app reports 'triangle!': "The server's security certificate is invalid."

I assume the certificates in question, as downloaded to Veer are:
    \sslcerts\googleimap.pem: incoming, good until today
    \sslcerts\googlesmtp.pem: outgoing, failed a few weeks ago

My Email app settings are:
    imap.gmail.com, SSL port 993
    smtp.gmail.com, SSL port 465
    (I have played with alternate TSL/SSL and port numbers, with no effect)

Certgrabber app (v.0.5.8) reports "Download failed" and refers me to error messages in ssslout, which reports:
    "2415:error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol:s23_clnt.c:601:"

The funny thing is that the Certgrabber app output on the screen reports "There was a problem downloading the certificate.." BUT this message follows cert downloading for palm and/or yahoo servers, apparently not for imap.gmail.com or smtp.gmail.com. Similarly, the log file BasicCertgrabber.log reports the problem after downloading the Palm certificate.

Would it help for me to modify the Certgrabber.sh (shell script app) to remove the unwanted palm and yahoo certificate checking?
    Interesting, Gmail is still working fine on my Pre 3 with those same settings, using SSL, however two days ago AOL mail quit working all together, with those same settings. Also interesting is that both still work fine with Thunderbird on my Linux box using the same exact settings. I'm guessing that some Oauth2 certs have expired, or some such thing, but that's just a guess at this point.