Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I recently got a Veer and I already dropped it after a week. There is a small fracture at the bottom part of the front. The crack is not on the screen so it's not really a big issue but it is annoying. Any idea on a fix or someone who repairs screens?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Mine totally got shattered the touch still works but is totally shattered - I'm really sad it is my favorite phone i own from the 6-7 I have - looking online I'm finding NO ONE that has replacement screens.

HP will not even sell me the part to fix it - instead they say for $200 we can fix the out of warranty damage! - I can buy a brand new one for $100 on eBay - no thanks - I'm going into my local cell phone repair shop to see if they have ideas - I've got a backup Veer that I'm planning on having them swap screens (the one that broke is white and unlocked versus the black one that I have for emergencies like this) - looks like I'll be hitting up eBay again for another Veer so I have a backup device.

Has anyone found a place to order the part for the screen - the screen shouldn't be that expensive
    Pre 3 QWERTY, The Veer, GSM Pre 2 and GSM Pixi Plus - 64GB White TouchPad and 32GB Black TouchPad
    Anyone here able to buy a replacement? Mine was shattered when I let someone borrow it!
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    You do know that the covers can be changed over?

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-vee...ice-versa.html

Quote Originally Posted by tchaten View Post
    Mine totally got shattered the touch still works but is totally shattered - I'm really sad it is my favorite phone i own from the 6-7 I have - looking online I'm finding NO ONE that has replacement screens.

HP will not even sell me the part to fix it - instead they say for $200 we can fix the out of warranty damage! - I can buy a brand new one for $100 on eBay - no thanks - I'm going into my local cell phone repair shop to see if they have ideas - I've got a backup Veer that I'm planning on having them swap screens (the one that broke is white and unlocked versus the black one that I have for emergencies like this) - looks like I'll be hitting up eBay again for another Veer so I have a backup device.

Has anyone found a place to order the part for the screen - the screen shouldn't be that expensive
    ****Reducing Inventory****
    ###FOR SALE###

VZW Pre+ 1.4.5 500/1000 on demand Lithium 418
    White ATT Veer 2.1.2 with 1.4 on demand Lithium 122
    Black ATT Veer 2.1.2 Stock Lithium 196 - broken screen, spare parts
    webOS internals NA Pre3 2.2.4 Stock Lithium 111
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    anyone got info on where can we get the replacement screens for Veer? I am badly looking for one and didn't find my luck in ebay.