Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dkirker
  1.    #1  
    Ok guys, I'm going to explain it all because that's a little bit tricky to really explain everything, so :

A few years ago, I installed Android on my tablet, Android 7.0 if I remember well. The thing is that my tablet finished on the cupboard because I wasn't using it anymore.

A few days ago, some people of my familly asked me to repair the tablet because it wasn't turning on. So I tried to get a clean full wipe to reinstall Android properly, but the thing is that nothing appears on the screen... I searched for hours, trying to understand what was going on, and I saw 2 interessting things : I had 2 solutions. Or I use acmeuninstaller2, or my tablet is bricked and I need to install ubuntu... Somewhere. The thing is that I can't use uninstaller because it says "Unable to find device" when I use the command that activate the uninstaller.... I think that the problem comes from the tablet not being recognized by my computer, I can't activate the Recovery Mode since I see nothing on the tablet screen, you know, and so my computer just says to me that it's an unknow USB device. One strange thing : I somehow succeded getting the tablet recognized by the computer once, but the command wasn't working neither. So, here I am, beging you to help me, as I'm totally lost and I don't know what to do...

I would be really, really thankful.
    If you plug the TouchPad into the power adapter that it came with, what does it do? You probably need to leave it plugged in to charge for a few days so that it will turn on. Then it should work fine. It will probably not do anything when you first plug it in. Let it sit. (Make sure it is plugged in to a 2 amp adapter -- preferably the one it came with). After a while the LED on the home button should "dance" back and forth. Eventually it should show the charging icon on the screen, and then eventually boot.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    elvispre likes this.