1.    #1  
    I have two dead TP's that give me the cookie error when trying to connect to QPST. Doing some more digging I discovered this page on XDA https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...2&postcount=89 and wondered if this would even be possible on the Touchpad. I know it was written for the Samsung, however the writer indicated it may work for other devices and I have already found some of the files needed for the TP and poked at the scripts to modify the partition info but before I dig any deeper into this I wanted to hear from people smarter than me if this is an avenue worth visiting. I can't hurt these TPs any worse than they already are at this point but if it can wake them up it is two less going to the recyclers and I can pass one onto the kids so they stop stealing mine!
    Last edited by joeytino; 12/28/2017 at 03:05 AM. Reason: apostrophe in post title
    What do you get when you connect to USB? Are you able to get into "QDLoader 9008"-mode somehow? I was able to recover my bricked Redmi Note 4 after I hardbricked it with LuneOS port experiment (forgot to update the partition numbers and was overwriting the aboot (recovery) partition).

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Have you already tried the tpdebrick tool?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    What do you get when you connect to USB? Are you able to get into "QDLoader 9008"-mode somehow? I was able to recover my bricked Redmi Note 4 after I hardbricked it with LuneOS port experiment (forgot to update the partition numbers and was overwriting the aboot (recovery) partition).

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Yes I am in QDLoader 9008 mode, so if I can get brixfix configured properly, It MIGHT work?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by George Mari View Post
    Have you already tried the tpdebrick tool?
    Yes. It was the first thing I tried after doctoring failed,