1.    #1  
    So I was just hoping to get all the problems with the Touchpad 4Gs version of CM all in one place. How stable is it compared to the regular touchpad build? I just purchased a touchpad 4G, and had once before owned a Wifi Touchpad, so I wanted to know what I can expect not to work compared to the wifi version. Thanks!
    When you find an image that actually works, let me know which one. :-)
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Ellerbeck View Post
    So I was just hoping to get all the problems with the Touchpad 4Gs version of CM all in one place. How stable is it compared to the regular touchpad build? I just purchased a touchpad 4G, and had once before owned a Wifi Touchpad, so I wanted to know what I can expect not to work compared to the wifi version. Thanks!
    Christopher:

Please see the "Android on 4G TouchPad" forum thread. http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...-touchpad.html. My CM builds are tracked and problems reported there, Also, flintman has an Evervolv build on the xda TouchPad development forum.

I also have a support website HP TouchPad 4G - Home where I keep links to builds and other TP 4G information. CM9 and CM10 on the TP 4G are pretty stable, but CM11 is not quite there yet.

John
    The cm10 beta 5 build works great. Nice and smooth and never reboots. Also I have seeder which makes it butter smooth. Also I changed the build.prop to replicate the nexus 7 and installed market helper and I can now get all apps in the play store. Also I installed google now launcher. This is definately just as good as the wifi builds.