1.    #1  
    Can I use SD card with HP Touch Pad? In the setting is there storage and SD card option,but I don't see any slot for SD CARD.Any one can help wirh it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Shargorodsky View Post
    Can I use SD card with HP Touch Pad? In the setting is there storage and SD card option,but I don't see any slot for SD CARD.Any one can help wirh it?
    The TouchPad, like all webOS devices, does not have external memory. Where are you seeing a SD card option?
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    he will be using android at a guess, the "move to sd-card" simply moves apps/other stuff to the webOS /media/internal partition.

this is normal even on "normal" android setups, most will have their system partition and their "sd-card" (the phone/tablets internal storage partitioned seperatly) and then typically a 3rd being an external plug-in sd-card.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Shargorodsky View Post
    Have a look at this thread and thg's thread referenced in his last posting in it.

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...e-kbd-etc.html

You will need some bits which are readily available from the sources referenced in the thread and one of the software methods to mount the external SD Card as a USB Drive