PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 160

PHP Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 162
Newb; Please why can't I attach jpg/pdf in Yahoo/Gmail?? - webOS Nation Forums
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  1.    #1  
    Newb; Please why can't I attach jpg/pdf in Yahoo/Gmail??

I log into yahoo mail..compose an email..try to attach a picture to send and i cannot open the browse to attach the image...it TP says no file specified..same issue when i try it from gmail..

what is my problem?

thanks for help
    Have you tried to use the native e-mail app, I believe your problem is trying to use the browser.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    You've got two choices - use the native email app or install android and make use of the native gmail client (excellent) and the yahoo email app (never used, no idea).
    I use the built in email app for my yahoo mail. I have no problem with attachments, and actually prefer the mail app over the web interface now. Fast and easy for me on the touchpad with my yahoo mail.
    I use the native email client for both gmail and yahoo and have no issues with any kind of attachments. I regularly use PDF attachments.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities