Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cantaffordit
  • 3 Post By pogeypre
  1.    #1  
    is it just bad? when i took a picture it looked like a webcam picture.
    you have to hold still, have the subject well lit, and yes its pretty lame.
    pogeypre likes this.
    It also helps to squint....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!
    74 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

The camera on the Touchpad is pretty bad but it is worse since 3.04 came out.
    357 Posts
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    It's meant for use with Skype. Not to take photos. That's why it points to you when you use it, rather than out the back like a camera. So yes, it's a webcam.
    It's that special, deconstructed look.
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    As others have already said, it's essential purpose in life is as a webcam. I mean really, not sure what else people might be expecting from 1.3MP, but there you have it. Can't really say it's any better or worse than the one I have on my Asus notebook.
    I think overall it's generally worse. Although it does have a much better frame rate than the one I currently have which is Windows 95 era, but it's not as good a picture.
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  9.    #9  
    DARN I UPDATED to 3.04! was that a mistake?
    Quote Originally Posted by kdt15 View Post
    DARN I UPDATED to 3.04! was that a mistake?
    No, Frame rates are much better in 3.0.4 and quality is more or less the same.