PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 149

PHP Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 160

PHP Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /web/passport.mobilenations.com/classes/ActivityClass.php on line 162
will there be a Palmcast tonight - webOS Nation Forums
  1.    #1  
    would be nice with the update and all
  2.    #2  
    guess no one knows
    I wonder which one we will see first:

A new Palmcast, or the new issue of Pivot?

Place your bets below, I've got $5 on Palmcast, lol.
  4.    #4  
    maybe tonight?
    yes at 9 pm EST, just came over twitter.

Last few were very downcast even before the TouchPad was cancelled, I don't blame 'em as TouchPad debut was mismanaged (and Pre3/Veer). Still was hard to listen to, I hope tonight will be easier on the ears, if only because we got the steady stream of apps and updates.
    Can I download an archive of lasnights palmcast somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    Can I download an archive of lasnights palmcast somewhere?
    It has shown up on the palmcast feed. They will probably post it on the main page soon.
    It's up now
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced