Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By C-Note
  1.    #1  
    I am so ready to pull the trigger on a touch pad on ebay as long as the price is no higher than like $ 250.00, what do yall think?? or would that be a bad move?
  2. NSA
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I'd wait till this weekend.

More stock is "coming" allegedly, so you can try there.

I honestly don't think the demand will stay this way for more than a week. People will move on, and prices may drop.

Then again they COULD completely sell out and then people may pay more.. but they we're buying them @ $499 so there has to be an upper limit somewhere.
    You have to do what you need to do, but it would be good not to encourage the knuckle-heads that bought more than they needed just to exploit the situation. HP is supposed to have more coming. Hang tight if you can.
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
    arcticrobot likes this.
    Until HP says we are completely out of stock, all manufactured inventory is depleted; I would avoid ebay. HP will be selling more online, & if you're fortunate, you can grab one at a local Best Buy. The ebay listings aren't going anywhere, they will be growing by the day.
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I would always be willing to trade for a pre 2 hehe
  6.    #6  
    i may check my local best buy in the morning
    That's kind of steep for a platform with an uncertain future, IMO.
  8.    #8  
    i`m just sick of looking on amazon and seeing "shipping soon" from ONSALE , for like 3 days now.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    That's kind of steep for a platform with an uncertain future, IMO.
    true that