1.    #1  
    Please forgive me if this has already been addressed, but I haven't found a solution here and it's getting really frustrating.
    For a very long time now, I've noticed that I receive texts from anybody on my pre3 about 2-5 minutes late. But I got used to it. In the past week or so, anyone who texts me - Verizon, AT&T, whatever - I am not getting the texts until about 5+ hours later. Or, if I think a good friend surely would have responded to a text I sent a few minutes ago by now, I restart the phone and their reply is already in the messaging app but with no notification along the bottom. So for the past week while texting I have to restart the phone constantly or their texts won't come through. Or a friend will call upset I didn't reply to them - because I didn't get it. It's driving me crazy.
    If I do a shutdown, I still will not get their messages, only with a restart. They get MY texts in real time.
    I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not, but my battery is going. I could do nothing on the Pre3 at all and it will go from 100% to dead in about 5 or 6 hours. Don't think that's it, but I've been sending messages and emails to Sumy hoping to God he will see I need a new battery. I keep hoping and waiting.

If anyone can help with the texting issue please do. Also I pushed the slider too hard the other day and believe I might have broken the cable to the volume up down buttons. If anyone has a way of letting Jason Robitaille know, I sent him a message hoping he could help with adjusting the volume at least by the device drop-down menu, WITHOUT taking away the other options standard in that menu. I've only found one app that could help and I don't need the equalizer and other many volume controls it comes with. I know I can adjust ringer volume in sounds and ringtones but it doesn't help with during a phone call or listening to music. Or if anyone is capable of making an app just for those of us whose volume buttons no longer work, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading, if you have, and all of you please stay safe and healthy.

Hoping anyone can help. I love my Pre3 but it's dying!
  2.    #2  
    Also sorry just wanted to mention there's another app called SpeakerPhone that I think would work but I've tried installing it several times and it just keeps failing to install
  3.    #3  
    Don't know if anyone will have any advice for me, but in case this makes sense to anyone, I sent a text and waited about a minute and put the phone in airplane mode for a minute, and I got their reply text. It worked twice but I don't understand it and don't know if it will keep working. Any ideas?
    What carrier is the Pre3 on? What I see above appears to be referencing the source of the message.
  5.    #5  
    I'm on Verizon is that what you are asking?