Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Fred Zyphal
  • 1 Post By Fred Zyphal
    Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    I miss my Pre, even as much as I love my Pixel 4XL. I would absolutely love to get my hands on a Verizon Pre 3 just to play with the damn thing, swapping it with my Pixel periodically on Verizon just for fun. I've been searching online and I'm not sure of the best way to find one - any ideas?
    There was one, supposedly brand new, last week on eBay. It sold for around $90.
    kataran and mrtonk like this.
    Hmm, the one that sold for about $90 last week on ebay is back ... Same exact ad., same exact seller, so be sceptical.
    Preemptive likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Zyphal View Post
    Hmm, the one that sold for about $90 last week on ebay is back ... Same exact ad., same exact seller, so be sceptical.
    I suspect that the seller has multiple items and just re-lists after the end of each one for the next. Given that it is an auction with Buy It Now you can't list them in the Qty. The seller could list them all at once, but I guess the benefit of listing serially is that if you don't have the money right now, there is still a chance that when the next is listed it might be when you have money. I'd like to get a VZW one, but pay day isn't for another week.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    I'd like to get a VZW one, but pay day isn't for another week.
    Has anyone tried to register a new Verizon CDMA phone lately? Their website says it ain't gonna happen, as they are finally getting serious about ending 3G.