Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. redmist's Avatar
    674 Posts
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I'm wondering if we could group together and get a discount?
  2. #2  
    Undecided, i'm happy with my Pre 2 for now.
  3. #3  
    Have already oredered as well. Wish we started earlier. It wold have been better if we found hp employee.
  4. #4  
    Had one pre-ordered at But canceled it after the release date was pushed back. Got a pre2 instead
  5. #5  
    yes I want to buy one, count me in
  6. #6  
    I'm really not sure, I would love a thinner Pre 4, with a virtual keyboard! Bring it on!
  7. #7  
    I need to wait till September for my contract, hopefully a network will have picked it up by then. If not I'll grab a SIM free one and go to a SIM only contract
  8. #8  
    Possibly. Not going to commit until I've seen the reviews etc. Love Webos but got a feeling that unless things like doc editting are included from the getgo it may be time to move on. Not going to buy based on "updates coming soon" this time.
  9. #9  
    This guy from a British Commonwealth country is planning on buying one...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  10. hsukirk's Avatar
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I will just go ahead and buy one.
  11. #11  
    Brit here who's not sure. I really like the form factor of the Pre and Pre2 and am not convinced about the extra size of the Pre3. I'll be wanting to see one in person before I make any decision. For the meantime my Pre2 (which I bought before they started flinging them around for pence on ebay) works just fine for me.
  12. #12  
    I was going to buy the Pre 2 when it came out, but changed my mind when I saw the £399 price tag. When I saw the £350 price tag for the Pre 3 I went and pre-ordered it. Now the release date has been pushed back and the price seems to have gone up I'm a little put off, but I will still probably get one. My Pre Plus is starting to show its age, but I can see how Pre 2 users might not want to get it.
  13. #13  
    From the Republic Of Ireland, I would buy one
  14. #14  
    I'm in the UK, Really looking forward to Pre3 actually being available - couldn't afford one right away at £400, but contract is due in Sept, so if there is any carrier in the UK planning to sell Pre3 with a contract, I think there will be a lot of o2 customers coming your way (including me). Even better would be a bundle deal with a touchpad!
  15. #15  
    I'm definitely planning on using the Pre 3 as my first foray into WebOS. Just wish they'd release it dammit!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  16. #16  
    hopefully give it to a decent uk network. O2 done a very poor job of the pre initially.

    hopefully let all networks have it !
  17. mafu6's Avatar
    110 Posts
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Pre 3 should be out on all Major UK Networks for it to be a huge success in UK
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by mafu6 View Post
    Pre 3 should be out on all Major UK Networks for it to be a huge success in UK
    That's not very likely, unfortunately :-(

Posting Permissions