Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    Let them know. Email Dan, threaten to leave. Let them know what you want. I will prob switch to ATT for Pre 3 b/c i'll get a u verse discount and prob one through my work too. But hopefully i wont have to.
  2. #2  
    Wasn't this already attempted with the Pre 2?
  3. #3  
    i might keep a line open on sprint dump my other two and grab a Pre2 on Verizon if i don't hear from Sprint soon....i'm willing to wait till summer for a Pre3...but i have to know for hard can it be Sprint.....Call me you have my number
  4. #4  
    My contract expires in may. I'm planning on sitting tight and just picking up the pre3 on whichever carrier has it.

Posting Permissions