Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

    I'm all set to get a Treo 600 (Sprint - I think...). I'm not sure if I should keep waiting or just jump on in and be done with it. What would you do?

    Thanks in advance,

  2. #2  
    people were asking that question 3 months ago. They may still be asking that question. I'd buy now. Why wait? There hasn't been any sort of official release about the 610 at all. Who knows what you're waiting for? Rumors and more rumors don't add up to anything.
  3. #3  
    hehe... I thought it's about 3 weeks ago I posted such a question....
    And I happy with my Treo 600 today....

Posting Permissions