Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526
Like Tree95Likes
    I was running 5.0 Lollipop on my TP for a few months. Had a few issues like camera not working and WIFI cutting in and out but other than that it worked good. I tried to upgrade to 6.0 Marshmallow. I had a few issues and it didn't work out to well for me so I tried 4.4 KitKat. That OS flies on the TP. Everything works, Bluetooth, Camera, WIFI, GPS but I don't have 4G so I can't say if it works or not.
    In either case I'm not planning to upgrade it now that I know 4.4 runs so well on it. It's again my go to device for surfing on the couch!
    Hi. I think the battery of my Touchpad is dying. Oftentimes it does not last one hour out of the craddle. My question is the following: What is better, to purchase and change the battery or is it better to just purchase a new 4G?

I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thanks
    So I am sitting here with my 4G Touchpad running the 2014-1102 build still. I was wondering if the updated build you were working on a year ago ever got close to being released?

Hi to all the remaining 4G users too.

John
    Handspring Visor -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre Plus -> Developer Day Pre 2
    32Gb Touchpad, 32Gb Touchpad 4G w/ CM10 onboard
    Pre 3 waiting in the wings for a good reason to switch
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I'm having this same problem! How was it solved?
    Has anyone been able to run Whatsapp on the 2014 builds? Right now each time I install it, the 4G reboots and it cannot boot past the boot animation. Is there any way to get rid of the animation and have a look at the log on screen while booting to see where and why it is getting stuck?
    I am currently running an Evervolv release of Nougat on my 4G which is mostly stable, but it has disappeared from the evervolv site as if it never existed. If anyone is interested I can put it up somewhere but I cannot support it, and they don't seem to want to either.

It's weird since they were doing nightlies for it for a while then Oreo came out and development stopped and you can't get any version for the 4G from them anymore.
    Handspring Visor -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre Plus -> Developer Day Pre 2
    32Gb Touchpad, 32Gb Touchpad 4G w/ CM10 onboard
    Pre 3 waiting in the wings for a good reason to switch
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526