1.    #1  
    This just started for me this afternoon, when going into the venue details in prep for a check-in, the mayor name and image fetches/populates and then the app just sits there forever with the pulsing crown. I thought maybe it was a network issue and went in and out of airplane mode but that didn't fix it, so then I rebooted and its still doing the same thing over data or wifi. Anyone else had this start happening to them today? I'm wondering if foursquare didn't change something at their end and hose Geoff's app again...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Having the same problem.
  3.    #3  
    His twitter page says:

"ATTENTION webOS FOURSQUARE USERS: There's a bug in the app that's preventing Venue pages from loading. Fixed it, waiting for Palm approval"

Guess we just wait now... :-)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
  4.    #4  
    And 2.8.3 is now available, launch the Software Manager on webOS 2 or higher to get it.

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    thanks so much. It's working fine now. Got to make sure I don't lose my mayorships.
    Thanks, guys. I was having the same prob too since yesterday. Should've come here immediately. Downloading it now.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    running 2.8.3 and I can't get into details for any venue where I am the Mayor.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    turns out that it's any venue with a special. Zhephree tweeted that is fix is coming.