Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I am not so sure when this happened, but I cannot add venues any more. When I am at "Places", I tap on "+Add venue" and nothing happens. I've managed to add venues until recently (about a week ago I think). I also noticed that I cannot access "Preferences & Accounts" anymore. I just tap it and then nothing happens, except the page I'm seeing seems to "reload" (check-ins, profile, places or wherever I'm that moment).
    I Luna-restarted, restarted device, re-installed the app but the problem remains.
    Any ideas?
    I've heard reports of this, but cannot reproduce it on my device. I'll give it some more research and see if I can't find a fix.
    I too have the problem of not being able to access preferences

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    The only change I recently made to my Pre2 was to install the muffle system logging patch. I removed it but the problem wasn't solved. Apart from that, I don't believe I did anything else.
    Unfortunately I am not sure when this happened because I don't create venues or change my preferences very often, so I can't give you more details. I can't say if this happened after the latest update. Is there a previous version (2.7.7 or older) available so I can check out if re-installling works the same?
    Creating a new venue is not possible neither from the "places" and scrolling down, nor from the "search" and adding it after "not finding" what you searched.
    I cannot also remove my account and add it again to see if it persists because I don't have access to the Preferences from the tap menu.
    If you need any other information please ask me, I'd really want to find a solution.

Apart from this thing, I have to say that the app is really great, possibly better than the Android Foursquare. Excellent work.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Just updated to 2.8.1 but the problem persists. I don't know if its relevant or can help but just noticed that when I update/re-install I get the distance in km the first time (that's what I use) and if I run the app again the distance is in miles. Tapping "Preferences" does something like reloading the page I'm in.
    likewise...
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Latest update fixed both problems.