1.    #1  
    I updated to version 2.2.3 of foursquare and the Places screen is not being displayed. The screen did work properly in the previous release.

I am running the current version and ran the previous version of foursquare on an unlocked GSM Pre 2 with webOS 2.1 installed.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeguychicago View Post
    I updated to version 2.2.3 of foursquare and the Places screen is not being displayed. The screen did work properly in the previous release.

I am running the current version and ran the previous version of foursquare on an unlocked GSM Pre 2 with webOS 2.1 installed.

Thanks!
    Must be a Pre 2 bug, as you're not the first to tell me this. I'll look into it. Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Do you have any update as to when a fix might be available?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeguychicago View Post
    Do you have any update as to when a fix might be available?

Thanks!
    I'll have an update soon. I think I might have fixed it, but I'm not entirely sure.

A work around is to go to the Preferences (in the App Menu, upper left) and select the number of venues to show in the list. Change it to something other than 15. After that, it should work.
  5.    #5  
    I tried the work-around you mentioned but it didn't help. I'd be willing to test a version with the fix, if you'd like me to. Just let me know and thank you for all your hard work.