Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    You guys can grab the Public Beta of foursquare now! Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

    It'll be moving out of public beta on Friday when it'll be submitted to Palm. So expect it in the catalog by about Monday.
  2. #2  
    Is there a reason the beta doesn't come up in universal search? I'm guessing it's because it has the same name as the official app.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Is there a reason the beta doesn't come up in universal search? I'm guessing it's because it has the same name as the official app.
    My understanding is its not officially "in" the App Catalog yet
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

    Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
  4. #4  
    Right but you can load it from the App Beta catalog. Previously the app was called "Foursquare (Now)" and when you'd universal search you'd get both apps showing up; like you do if you have Facebook and Facebook Beta both loaded. Now I only get the official app showing up and I'm wondering if it's because they both have the same name in the launcher.
  5.    #5  
    Hm, that's really odd. I don't have Now installed on my phone right now, so I can't test this out. I'll have to look into it.
  6. #6  
    aaaaah ok I see what you mean ... me too, only 1 shows up in the Universal search and its not the beta version
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

    Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
  7. #7  
    Shows up in Preware now (it didn't yesterday)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  8. #8  
    For anyone interested, 1.5.0 is now in the update feed for the non-Beta version.

    Downloading now.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  9. rpankoe's Avatar
    Posts
    287 Posts
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    #9  
    when editing a venue,the map overlays the entry fields (like the phone number) and you can't see what you're trying to enter. A way to see your own checkins..etc.. Would be great too!
  10. #10  
    having trouble adding venues i get the info inputted and hit add and it just hangs and the same issue as rpankoe as well
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by rpankoe View Post
    when editing a venue,the map overlays the entry fields (like the phone number) and you can't see what you're trying to enter. A way to see your own checkins..etc.. Would be great too!
    I've noticed this glitch as well. I'll work on a fix. If you scroll the scene a bit, the map moves out of the way.

    You can see your own check-ins by going to look at your profile. It immediately lists the last 30 check-ins you've done.

    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    having trouble adding venues i get the info inputted and hit add and it just hangs and the same issue as rpankoe as well
    Have you inputted all of the fields?

Posting Permissions