1.    #1  
    I am in india and heading to pakistan. I have gprs connection but am not able to connect to verichat server, hence I am unable to use verichat. I am able to browse through blazer, connect remotely to my home desktop. only thing I am unable to do is to use verichat. support for local gsm company is horrible as they are unable to understand the issue. Can someone help please??
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    What errors do you get? When you did the initial configuration, was it able to verify your membership as a validated owner of the software? Was it able to make a connection and send you the code for SMS? Give us a little more info to go if you'd like us to help you troubleshoot?

It may be that you need to contact Verichat directly for support.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
  3.    #3  
    I did tried to configure sms a default way for verichat to connect but even after I got confirmation and activated it I was not able to onnect. verichat still tries data connection, gprs connection gets connected and then I get error connection to yahoo proxy failed. At this time if I open browser (blazer) I get to default website directly (means I was onnected to gprs but not able to connect to verichat servers). I have ( at this moment) "always on" option ON and in connection option I have SMS option instead of DATA. I previously tried data connection as default as well but to no use. At this time, when my phone gets on, verichat force gprs connection and I get error that yahoo proxy server failed and then gprs connetion disconnects. Again it tries and tries till I disable "always on" option.
    I am in mess here abroad so no idea what support options verichat offer, but if someone can help me in this regard, I will be more thankful.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  4.    #4  
    and yes I have verichat activated till next year and I have used it for 3 months without issue with tmobile sim in USA.