Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I see that here at the TreoCentral store you can order the Palmone stylus pen for the 650

    http://store.treocentral.com/content...16-44--114.htm

    I can not find these in the UK. There are some on eBay, but they are not the same.

    Anyone fancy getting together to put in a bulk order for the UK to save on P&P.

    If enough of us show an interest I'm sure TreoCentral will do us a deal

    Or has anyone tried the eBay ones and are they OK ?
    Last edited by ChasT; 06/13/2005 at 12:00 PM.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  2. #2  
    Yeah i would be up for that. However you can get them from Expansys for 11.25 shipped.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pbutterworth
    Yeah i would be up for that. However you can get them from Expansys for 11.25 shipped.
    This could be a vey short thread.

    Yes these are the ones, so there is no need to go abroad

    http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?...REO_650_STYLUS

    Thanks for the find
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  4. #4  
    I bought the pacific rim. pen Stylus - very happy with it.

    What I want is a UK supplier of the headphone adapter. But not the L-shaped one. Teh one I like has a couple inches of cable its much better for use on the move
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Alfie
    I bought the pacific rim. pen Stylus - very happy with it.

    What I want is a UK supplier of the headphone adapter. But not the L-shaped one. Teh one I like has a couple inches of cable its much better for use on the move
    Perhaps we need to rename this thread, or start another

    "UK suppliers of Treo Accessories"

    It would be a useful thread
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  6. #6  
    I bought a pretty useless bit of 650 kit from expansys...the palmone car charger. I thought it would be just one cable from the charger to the 650 but oh no they are persisting with that ludicrous 2 cable system, best to avoid that one methinks unless you want one of the leads wrapped around the gearstick
  7. #7  
    I agree on the headphone adaptor. The bug bulky palmone one looks ugly!
  8. oldfatgit's Avatar
    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    Perhaps we need to rename this thread, or start another

    "UK suppliers of Treo Accessories"

    It would be a useful thread

    Heartily agreed. it is hard to find stuff in the UK. Just bought a Seidio holster from their Madrid organisation cos I couldnt find a UK one....
  9. #9  
    agreed - UK accessory thread would be good - how about asking treocentral to offer us a UK board just like the Worldwide GSM board that has a lot of Uk / European stuff on it.

    Just bought a Krussel flip case but really wanted an open fronted leather case - but think that it is only US based (LH650 Leather hard Case) looks good.

Posting Permissions