1.    #1  
    I see that here at the TreoCentral store you can order the Palmone stylus pen for the 650

http://store.treocentral.com/content...16-44--114.htm

I can not find these in the UK. There are some on eBay, but they are not the same.

Anyone fancy getting together to put in a bulk order for the UK to save on P&P.

If enough of us show an interest I'm sure TreoCentral will do us a deal

Or has anyone tried the eBay ones and are they OK ?
    Last edited by ChasT; 06/13/2005 at 12:00 PM.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Yeah i would be up for that. However you can get them from Expansys for 11.25 shipped.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pbutterworth
    Yeah i would be up for that. However you can get them from Expansys for 11.25 shipped.
    This could be a vey short thread.

Yes these are the ones, so there is no need to go abroad

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?...REO_650_STYLUS

Thanks for the find
    Thought of the day :
    I bought the pacific rim. pen Stylus - very happy with it.

What I want is a UK supplier of the headphone adapter. But not the L-shaped one. Teh one I like has a couple inches of cable its much better for use on the move
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Alfie
    I bought the pacific rim. pen Stylus - very happy with it.

What I want is a UK supplier of the headphone adapter. But not the L-shaped one. Teh one I like has a couple inches of cable its much better for use on the move
    Perhaps we need to rename this thread, or start another

"UK suppliers of Treo Accessories"

It would be a useful thread
    Thought of the day :
    I bought a pretty useless bit of 650 kit from expansys...the palmone car charger. I thought it would be just one cable from the charger to the 650 but oh no they are persisting with that ludicrous 2 cable system, best to avoid that one methinks unless you want one of the leads wrapped around the gearstick
    I agree on the headphone adaptor. The bug bulky palmone one looks ugly!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    Perhaps we need to rename this thread, or start another

"UK suppliers of Treo Accessories"

It would be a useful thread

Heartily agreed. it is hard to find stuff in the UK. Just bought a Seidio holster from their Madrid organisation cos I couldnt find a UK one....
    agreed - UK accessory thread would be good - how about asking treocentral to offer us a UK board just like the Worldwide GSM board that has a lot of Uk / European stuff on it.

Just bought a Krussel flip case but really wanted an open fronted leather case - but think that it is only US based (LH650 Leather hard Case) looks good.