1.    #1  
    So I popped the Orange companion cd into the drive on my Powerbook to have a look what was included, had a quick look around & ejected the cd as normal.

After flashing the 1.23 FW I tried to pop the cd back in to install the supplied Docs to Go & Acrobat reader apps & my Mac now won't 'pull' the Orange disc (or any other reguler cd's etc) into the drive!!

Anyone any ideas!?
    Try going into disk utility and running repair. You might get more help in the apple forums.
    Sorry MacHooligan but it could be anything from an issue with the drive mechanism itself to a firmware failure, not familiar with drive. But to blame a CDROM, LOL no way m8

Unfortunately Apple "bespokeness" means they or their appointed will need to look at it, possible if you know someone decent with hifi or PC's they would be able to sort.
    Have you tried to reset your eprom? Also run the hardware diagnostics from the disc. With teh machine turned of your mac, will tak in discs then should spit them out on power on.
    Sayem

apple_power
    Powerbooks 15, 12"
    ibook 12"
    imac G5
    emac
    Phones:Treo 650/600, m2000/m1000, nokia 9500,6630,3510i, 6310i and Samsung D500, V3, V600, SEp910i, p900, P800 far to many more nadeset all the way back to 1993
    Palm: T3, T5, E1, T1, T2, sonly clie ux50, Th55 and far to many others to list