Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Update, mine arrived this morning, and I did not get a confirmation email.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Well done Chas - I thought that some people were loosing faith in them ever arriving without confirmation emails.

My 650 arrived 6 days ago - have run it since them no problem, only one soft reset happened. Now to start adding things . Any advice please post to my question at moving from T370 => T650
  3.    #43  
    Do these things come in a package small enough to fit through a letterbox, or do I have the lovely trip to the sorting office to come!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbutterworth
    Do these things come in a package small enough to fit through a letterbox, or do I have the lovely trip to the sorting office to come!
    Jiffy bag 3 * A4, folded in half, so no it will not go through your letter box (the charger is in a plastic case about the size of a can of coke which makes the whole jiffy very thick)
    Thought of the day :
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    Update, mine arrived this morning, and I did not get a confirmation email.
    How long did it take palm to send the bluetooth headset from the day you sent your application?
    I guess that I posted if on the 2nd June, so that's 7 working days.
    Thought of the day :
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    I guess that I posted if on the 2nd June, so that's 7 working days.
    Well I sent mine on the 3rd so hopefully I'll get mine tomorrow. As I'm off work sick at the moment (with man flu), I would be in to accept delivery too
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  8.    #48  
    I sent mine on the second, have received the email but delivered nothing yet!
    Postman left a card whilst I was out this morning. Wonder if its my headset I'm not expecting anything else.

UPDATE: It was my headset although I had no email confirmation I suspect this was because my email address was too long to fit in all the boxes.
    Last edited by LozzaMac; 06/15/2005 at 09:37 AM.
    Got mine yesterday not bad turnaround from palm 13 days in total. Thanks palm. Now I am going to send of for my new one from my new palmone branded boxed treo 650 whoppee.
    Sayem

apple_power
    Powerbooks 15, 12"
    ibook 12"
    imac G5
    emac
    Phones:Treo 650/600, m2000/m1000, nokia 9500,6630,3510i, 6310i and Samsung D500, V3, V600, SEp910i, p900, P800 far to many more nadeset all the way back to 1993
    Palm: T3, T5, E1, T1, T2, sonly clie ux50, Th55 and far to many others to list
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Still no sign of mine! Patience is a virtue............
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

12.    #52  
    I think they attempted delivery of mine yesterday, here's hopeing!
  13.    #53  
    Yup it arrived on Saturday, all looking good!

Thanks Palm!
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Was hoping to see a card through my door when i got back from work today- but nothing (except bills!).

Sent mine out on the 8th and haven't received anything yet -- no email, no headset.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    GGRRR! Received a letter from PalmOne yesterday that said that they could not process my application for a headset as my sales receipt does not prove purchase!!

I sent them a letter today (no phone no for them) moaning that all I had was the Orange invoice that says my name on it, has my address on it, has a date on it and states Treo 650 at 99.99!

The letter took 11 days to get to me and they've given me 15 days to repond.

Rant over.........

I live in Sweden and we got this offer from Palm in March. You had to send in a copy of your receipt plus the bar code (yes, it cut the box...). Received the bluetooth headset about a month later. And I also had to send the receipt and the bar code to Ireland, so don't you dare talk about postage!
    And it's a great headset!
    Hicks - I got exactly the same letter from them. It was also clear from my Orange till receipt that I had bought a Treo 650, I don't know what their problem was.

I kept photocopies of everything so I have resent it all, this time with the relevant bits highlighted and also a copy of my Orange contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    GGRRR! Received a letter from PalmOne yesterday that said that they could not process my application for a headset as my sales receipt does not prove purchase!!

I sent them a letter today (no phone no for them) moaning that all I had was the Orange invoice that says my name on it, has my address on it, has a date on it and states Treo 650 at 99.99!

The letter took 11 days to get to me and they've given me 15 days to repond.

Rant over.........
    What did you send in the way of IMEI barcode? The actual barcode cut from the box, a scan, a photocopy? I suspect that they aren't too fussed about the receipt, as I sent them a receipt from buying my Treo in an Orange shop, and they were fine with it. I suspect the barcode from the box is the real proof of purchase...
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spl23
    What did you send in the way of IMEI barcode? The actual barcode cut from the box, a scan, a photocopy? I suspect that they aren't too fussed about the receipt, as I sent them a receipt from buying my Treo in an Orange shop, and they were fine with it. I suspect the barcode from the box is the real proof of purchase...
    I cut a big ole hole out of my box and sent them the sticker- card board and all! In my letter to them I pointed out that by doing this I have reduced the potential resale value of the phone (so give me a bloody freebie!)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast