Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Just got my email!!!!!!

----------------------------

Thank you for participating in the palmOne Bluetooth headset
    promotion. Your participation was processed on 07/06/2005 and a Treo
    Bluetooth headset will be mailed to you shortly.

Please visit the promotion website www.submissionstatus.com, should
    you wish to track your request.

We hope that you will enjoy using the Bluetooth function of your Treo
    650 smartphone.

With regards,

The palmOne team.
  2.    #22  
    I got mine too, however for some reason it's in German.

Also, it doesnt seem to have the tracking number required!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Teilnahme an der palmOne Bluetooth Headset Promotion. Ihre Unterlagen wurden am 07/06/2005 bearbeitet und ein Bluetooth Headset wird Ihnen in Kürze zugesendet.

Bitte besuchen Sie die Promotion-Webseite www.submissionstatus.com, wenn Sie weitere Anfragen haben.

Wir hoffen, dass Sie viel Freude mit der Bluetooth-Funktion Ihres Treo 650 Smartphones haben.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Ihr palmOne Team
    I've just got 2 e-mails through. Hurrah

I recieved the headset for Treocentral on Monday. Got it working without much problem.

Will sell the Promotion ones through ebay. Perhaps no-one will want one because of the offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Alfie
    I've just got 2 e-mails through. Hurrah

I recieved the headset for Treocentral on Monday. Got it working without much problem.

Will sell the Promotion ones through ebay. Perhaps no-one will want one because of the offer.
    I sent my app off the same day as you Abu, I checked my email and ............ nothing, maybe tomorrow huh?
    Has anyone tried the submission status link? You need to get some kind of number.

My review of the palm bluetooth headset I bought - easy to set-up, small, fiddly buttons, annoying system of flashing lights to tell you status, not that loud.

Don't worry Matty I'm sure they will get to you.

And with regards to LUFC I'm told by a Brighton friend that your new signing Dan Harding is excellent.
    "Brighton friend" sounds like bit of a euphemism, in the manner of "friend of Dorothy". Perhaps I should have said Brighton supporter
  7.    #27  
    They havent provided a submission status number im my german email!
  8. jgk
    I got my e-mail yesterday - like the rest of you, no number to let me track the status!
    I have no email and I sent mine in a week ago :-(
    Don'tpanic, you are not alone
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Has anybody tried the free Memory Card at http://web.palmone.com/support/sd.jhtml ?

I tried it but it gives out an error message when I enter my serial number and ID number. Would anyone know if this is available to UK customers?
    Quote Originally Posted by muttdaemon
    Has anybody tried the free Memory Card at http://web.palmone.com/support/sd.jhtml ?

I tried it but it gives out an error message when I enter my serial number and ID number. Would anyone know if this is available to UK customers?
    Nice try, but it will not work for us UK owners. I tried and it also came up with an error.

This card was offered by Palm when the memory problem first started causing problems. This was in the USA late last year.

Our Orange T650's have the newer ROM which does not have such a big problem, so in theory we do not need the SD card.

Nice try though
    Thought of the day :
    Just recieved my bluetooth headset.
    Last edited by Abu Alfie; 06/14/2005 at 02:36 AM.
    Me too
    Did you both receive confimation emails ?
    Thought of the day :
    yes.

I like my headset (thanks palm) so I'm definitly keeping it.
    I sent my barcode and form off on June 6, with 3 first-class stamps to make sure it went airmail. It arrived with the suppliers on June7, and I got my confirmation email on June 9. The headset was delivered ten minutes ago - so just over a week from sending off the application.

It's on charge at the moment - it can use the standard Treo charger, but they send you a new charger anyway, complete with set of international plugs and a carrying bag. Nice one, Palm.
  19.    #39  
    So hopefully mine is waiting on my doorstep! ;-)
    No email confirmation and no headset. Did my form get lost in the post???
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast