1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a way to tell how much data i have used this billing period on Orange UK.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks

Paul
    I think you need to install Trafficstat.
    Yup - I have Trafficstat running on my Orange 650, and it works fine.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, i'll take a look.
    Actually it doesn't quite work OK. On an unlocked GSM Treo 650 used with T-Mobile USA, it causes problems with sending and receiving MMS messages. I sent a message to the developer months ago and they said they were aware of the problem and working on a fix. Almost four months now and no update or messages from them.

Quote Originally Posted by spl23
    Yup - I have Trafficstat running on my Orange 650, and it works fine.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Actually it doesn't quite work OK. On an unlocked GSM Treo 650 used with T-Mobile USA, it causes problems with sending and receiving MMS messages. I sent a message to the developer months ago and they said they were aware of the problem and working on a fix. Almost four months now and no update or messages from them.
    I've seen the same problem on Orange when sending MMS. Trafficstat stuck the Data connection to the web one :-(

The last news from the developers are : Before christmas ..

jingle bells jingle bells ... :-)
    Another application option is PhoneToolsPro Suite.
    PhoneToolsPro Suite seems quite inaccurate when recording data. Currently on my machine data usage for TrafficStat says 1MB and PhoneToolsPro Suite says 500KB. I have found in the past that TrafficStat seems more accurate.
    On Orange France, you can type #123# in the phone app. The phone makes a network query and sends you back how much data you have been using on your data plan.