Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Yes, that's true the Treo is finally available through Orange France (either on a new contrat or on phone upgrade) since early this morning. Prices start at 379 !

Both the web site and the customer phone line are able to process order Mine is on its way, hopefully tomorrow morning i'll be joining the happy community of Treo users after a 8 months wait !

Gerome
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerome
    Yes, that's true the Treo is finally available through Orange France (either on a new contrat or on phone upgrade) since early this morning. Prices start at 379 !

Both the web site and the customer phone line are able to process order Mine is on its way, hopefully tomorrow morning i'll be joining the happy community of Treo users after a 8 months wait !

Gerome
    As the French Orange site is an example of simplicity and I'm not very intelligent , I find the information on the T650 but no price anywhere. Would you mind publishing the link with the pricing please ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Tonio78370; 05/28/2005 at 03:34 AM.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Yep, no so easy I can't give you the link it is dynamically created while surfing...

What you have to do :
    - go to www.orange.fr
    - select "Acheter en ligne" (buy on line) on the top menu
    - then "Orange Boutique" (Orange shop"
    - on the righ hand side ("Tous nos mobiles"), choose PalmOne brand
    And there you are !

FYI price are strating at 379 for a new contract, higher price I saw is 529 if you just want to renew your phone.

Bye,

Gerome
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerome
    Yep, no so easy ...
    Told ye it is an example of userfriendlyness .

If I log in (I'm on Orange FR), the online store link doesn't exist. Anonymous it appears .

Conclusion: Customers shouldn't buy on-line ????

Thanks a lot,

Ton
    I've taken my order too on the web site !
    Maybe you don't have enough points (<1000 points )?

Greetings!
    Hi,

I've got lots of points but as I'm in a fleet contract, I can't replace my phone through the standard channel and have to go by Orange Entreprises.

I might dissapoint you but altough I'm quite happy with my Treo 600, I'm not sure I want to spend this lot of money (400~500 Euro) on a T650. I'm not sure a T650 is worth the price.

Still thinking...

Bye,

Ton