Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I bought a form fit case and some screen protectors from expansys. One problem, the top half of the screen is harder to press, have to remove from case. I will ahve to swap and get a side case. urgh...
    Sayem

apple_power
    Powerbooks 15, 12"
    ibook 12"
    imac G5
    emac
    Phones:Treo 650/600, m2000/m1000, nokia 9500,6630,3510i, 6310i and Samsung D500, V3, V600, SEp910i, p900, P800 far to many more nadeset all the way back to 1993
    Palm: T3, T5, E1, T1, T2, sonly clie ux50, Th55 and far to many others to list
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I did exactly what I did with the t600 and got the latest hardcase from Proprta. Really nice, feels solid and if you're as cack-handed as I am it's a must have. I lose cases that need to be taken off to use the phone and have a healthy dislike of belt clips.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I use my old Treo 600 case- works fine. Have looked at the vast array of cases on the market and it suits me well.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    I'm using the old Treo 600 case too. I've tried a couple of different cases before, and they've always required more faff and hassle to access the phone, make it bulkier, and generally fall apart quite quickly.
    the hard cases from proporta you can buy cheaper on ebay, for the first time ever I will be going caseless with the 650. I do have a pdair 600 case which probably fits so I can always use that if needed. Thing is, everytime I see someone with a phone in a case I always think it looks incredibly naff !! which is a bit two faced of me considering I';ve probably spent about 200 on cases in the last 5 years !! ....So, its au naturel pour moi with a cheeky wee screen protector
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    I use my old Treo 600 case- works fine. Have looked at the vast array of cases on the market and it suits me well.
    Anyone know where you can get a new T600 case ?

Just got my T650 and the old T600 case is getting a bit tatty
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  7.    #7  
    I thought of the proporta case, but in all honestry it looks rather grotseque. I would not want to use it. I am returning the fit case and have ordered a side case from expansys.
    http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?..._650_SIDE_CASE

Advantage I can use my screen protector, and when I am feeling dangerous, go without.
    Sayem

apple_power
    Powerbooks 15, 12"
    ibook 12"
    imac G5
    emac
    Phones:Treo 650/600, m2000/m1000, nokia 9500,6630,3510i, 6310i and Samsung D500, V3, V600, SEp910i, p900, P800 far to many more nadeset all the way back to 1993
    Palm: T3, T5, E1, T1, T2, sonly clie ux50, Th55 and far to many others to list
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    Anyone know where you can get a new T600 case ?

Just got my T650 and the old T600 case is getting a bit tatty
    Mines quite tatty too! Dont think you can buy them from anywhere. I might try ringing the Handspring Repair Centre ( A Novo) and see if I can get a free one from them
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

I bought an aluminium hard case for mine but it makes it lok like a brick and makes it feel heavier so I've ordered a skin from boxwave.
    Thought of the day :
    I had the aluminum case but the screen cover got scratched up over time and started to seperate from the aluminum. (Difficult to get rigid plastic to stick to flexible aluminum)

I now have the bellagio case and like it. I especially like how they secure the bottom of the phone to the case without getting in the way of the keyboard. The raised lip around the screen provides a bit more protection than some others too. Very well made case.

http://www.bellagiodesigns.com/showcategory3.php/67
    Got mine off ebay to but it was a different make - Innopocket looks slightly smarter imho
    I like those bellagiodesigns and they do them in different colours.
    Thinking of trying one of these MOBO cases for a change from my Krusell.

Anyone know if they're available in the UK anywhere?

http://www.wirelessground.com/trmocawiwaor.html
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    That's one ugly case lol!

I remember that film - "The Treo in the Iron Mask".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    That's one ugly case lol!
    Well it makes me look better, so I can stop taking the ugly pills
    Thought of the day :
    Don't put yourself down ChasT
    there's a new case coming from innopocket, it's magnesium so is lighter and slimmer than their aluminium one. it also double hinges apparantly which seems to make it easier to use, there's a link on palmaddicts website.
    I thought I read that the t600 krusell case would work for the 650. If so, then I would recommend that to those that don't want the added bulk (and for thos that don't want a belt clip...you have the option of taking it off or attaching a different clip.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast