Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Yes, Orange have just rung me to say the Treo650 is available on Orange

I rang upgrades and they quoted me 199.

I'm on a Talk 150 shared plan at the moment.

I could not get a better price, even after I asked for it as an old customer.

But they did say that at the end of the month they were going to re-introduce the free Orange care (currently 5 pm)

So I will hang on a bit to see what others are quoted, and wait for the free care if I can't get a better price
    Last edited by ChasT; 05/19/2005 at 07:00 AM.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Exciting - still saying "coming soon" on the website though...
    I just place an order over the phone, they said they have stock and I should receive it on Monday!!!

Dan
    caliginous, was that an upgrade or a new connection?

Cheers
    Paul
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pbutterworth

Cheers
    Paul
    What price and what plan please
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    I'm on a Your 30 and I was quoted 349 to upgrade. I think I'll be changing number in fact I have pre-ordered on the web but they haven't had their stock from orange yet.

Cheers
    Paul
    new connection
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    What price and what plan please
    Paid 199 or the 30 a month price plan, they said it would be 99 if I went for the 50 price package.
    Was that with orange directly, I called orange new sales & they still claim it isnt released.

I have one ordered from a web merchant too, dont hold much hope out there!

What a shambles!
    Was that with orange directly, I called orange new sales & they still claim it isnt released.

I have one ordered from a web merchant too, dont hold much hope out there!

What a shambles!

I called the sales number on the Orange web site - 0500 802080
    I spoke to Orange Disconnections earlier and can confirm the Treo 650 appeared on their upgrade list earlier today.

I managed to get a reasonable upgrade deal as I was out of contract by a few months: 114.99 for the phone, then 15/month for 120 mins talktime and 60 text messages. (The guy at Orange said that they offer you deals based on your usage analysis, so maybe if you use your phone more than me you'll get a better deal - and don't forget to read the article on getting a better contract deal from Orange).

Anyway, my Treo 650 is due to arrive Monday! Hoorah!
    What's the number for disconnections?
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I upgraded mine today too. 100 on a 25.00 month contract! Youtr cost is dependant on your last 3 bills.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    does anyone have the number you can call to get an upgrade ? I'm spending about 65 pm on 2 different phones and am due an upgrade so hopefully will get a decent deal...that sparkling new 650 could be just around the corner !!
    I rang Orange on number 150 and I chose the options to talk to someone about leaving Orange. They let me have a Treo 650 as a free upgrade. I started by asking for a PAC code but I don't think that made much difference.

I couldn't get anything off the tariff although the 4.00 discount remains.

Delivery in the next couple of days. I'll post when it arrives.
    Yeah, it may be on teh website, but I've spoken to a couple of third party suppliers, who all say Orange is out of stock!
    Typical!
    Last edited by pbutterworth; 05/20/2005 at 04:57 AM.
    Hooray at last, I have been hovering around these forums for 6 months waiting for orange uk to get into gear.

Having never had a contract phone can I ask what is the best (cheapest) way to get an orange treo 650 in the UK.

Is there any difference in buying from Orange Store, Orange online or a 3rd party, it seems as if 3rd parties are much cheaper so whats the catch.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    But im at work and can't play with it!
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Hicks,

Wow thats fast! Maybe i should pay teh extra and buy a new one direct, the 3rd party guys will probably take a couple more weeks.
    yahoo...managed to get it for 80 plus got a free upgrade for my wife's phone too...should be here next week. Can't wait.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast