1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to use Mergic on the Rogers network? Mine says "no server config, possible firewall or NAT block".

Is it blocked?
    Many networks do end up blocking VPN via NAT translation. Your provider may provide a specific Access Point for it's "business" customers, which routes differently to enable them to setup a VPN tunnel. The only slight problem is that unless they static I.P you then you are reliant on radius (do you have a radius server?) for security at the recipient machine.

Maybe worth having a chat with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant_worm
    Many networks do end up blocking VPN via NAT translation. Your provider may provide a specific Access Point for it's "business" customers, which routes differently to enable them to setup a VPN tunnel. The only slight problem is that unless they static I.P you then you are reliant on radius (do you have a radius server?) for security at the recipient machine.

Maybe worth having a chat with them.
    Could you please expand on this? I am having the same issue as the thread starter. Is there a utility that will tell me if I have a static IP address? We are using Nortel as our VPN solution and I do belive that we have a redius server. What does this all mean. I am a bit confused with radius thown into the mix.

Thanks you,
    E44